About the program
Telework allow Employees to perform their tasks toward their employer outside the premisses (from Home) and under the supervision of the employer using communication means and Information Technology. Telework program is an important national initiative launched under Ministerial Resolution No. 792 issued on 12/2/1436 AH, by the Ministry of Labor and Social Development to bridge the gap between employers and job seekers, who are hindered by many obstacles to find suitable job opportunities , Through computer technology that achieved a quantum leap in the digital world, Techsup Marketing Support Co, maintaining its partnership with the Ministry of Labor and Social Development as Telework Service Provider and implementing the agreement between them, has set the environment needed allows companies and institutions to employ females in an excellent working duties from home. Techsup provides a Telework tracking system that links the employee with the company and provide the Program owner ability to monitor the success implementation of the Telework Program. By enrolling in the Telework Program you will get the following benefit:
- Utilize female human Capital without the need to make any modification in the work place.
- Enable Saudi’s and people with special needs to enter the labor market
- Improve the Saudiization level in the organization
- Make saving on Office and Transportation expensses
Advantages of Telework with Techsup
- Service Provider Accredited by The Ministry of Labor and Social Development
- Automatic integration and interconnection with the Ministry of Labor sectors systems (integration, ranges, social insurance goal).
- Immediate reflection of a full percentage point immediately upon registering the remotely working female employee in the social insurance system, and the labor portal through Techsup.
- Techsup’s time tracking system to monitor time and control productivity with the registration of employees at the Telework portal
- Assist in the registration of all female employees in the Ministry of Labor’s Telework portal
- Report to the relevant authority on hiring, Telework and evaluation of the female employees performance on a monthly basis t through a direct link with the Telework program of the Ministry of Labor
- Affordable costs with 24/7 Technical support
Jobs that can be performed remotely
About the program
Using a special system for project management, measuring the performance of employees and remote tracking and Monitoring, for public or private sector who works directly under the supervision of the institution or the company. The system also facilitates communication between managers and employees, giving an accurate overview of the projects status. , The system also measures and calculates the real working time of each employee in an easy, flexible and accurate manner